Wednesday 29 June 2011

Un-ban those Rays

Where would I rather be today? Making like a Katrina and/or a Wave and walking on sunshine. I'm frickin' freezing.

Thanks Ray-Ban

So until we can all engage in photosynthasis again, I will be getting my psuedo UV and Vitamin D fix from sun-inspired accessories. Like these appropriately outlandish Opaline Yellow/Avana Temple Ray-Bans, and these stunning House of Harlow 1960 Sunburst Earrings.

Thanks Miijo.com

But particularly from this so happily sweet Felix Rey Let The Sun Shine Umbrella. Which is rather an irony in itself, because if I had an umbrella this cute, I would want it to rain all the time so I could show off my darling umbrella, and then I really wouldn't want the sun to shine because I wouldn't be able to show my umbrella off anymore.

Oh well, what's a girl to do?*

Thanks ShopBop.com



*Answer: Revel in the rain with a delightful Felix Rey umbrella whilst also wistfully wishing for the sun to show itself.


No comments:

Post a Comment